Rutherford Fitness Hire & Sales are the only fitness equipment hire specialists in New Zealand.
We specialise in hire or rental of cardio fitness equipment, and have been importing fitness equipment for 25 years, supplying treadmills, exercycles, crosstrainers, rowing machines and spin bikes mainly to the home market.
We try to make everything as easy as possible for you to work out in the comfort, safety and convenience of your own home gym.
We deliver all machines assembled, ready to go, taking away hours of hassle for you trying to assemble the equipment yourself.
Buying or hiring fitness equipment couldn't be any easier!
Advertised discounts are off the normal 1 week hire price and apply to minimum 4 weeks (30% off) and 12 weeks (50% off)
We supply quality fitness machines, hand picked for the New Zealand market. We don't cut corners on quality. We provide warranties for all equipment and we service all our own machines on site at our service bases. We do not contract out to service agents.
We want you back working out happily on your fitness equipment as soon as possible.
We cover Auckland, North Shore, Bay of Plenty, Waikato, Hawkes Bay, Taranaki , Manawatu, Wellington/Wairarapa, Nelson, Marlborough, West Coast and Canterbury..
Working out at home has several advantages over going to a gym:
• Convenience: With home workouts, there is no need to travel, which can save time and money.
• Privacy: Some people may feel more comfortable working out in the privacy of their own home, rather than in a public setting.
• Flexibility: With home workouts, you can exercise whenever you want, without being limited by gym hours or class schedules.
• Variety: With the variety of workout equipment and streaming platforms available today, you can do a wide range of exercises at home that you would typically do at the gym.
• Cost-effective: Setting up a home gym can be less expensive than paying for a gym membership over time.
• No waiting for equipment!